Date Posted : Jan 20, 2022
ConsularClerk (US Embassy) Yaounde
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : GENERAL ADMINISTRATION
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years of prior clerical or office experience. Education Requirements: Completion of High School required. Evaluations: LANGUAGE: Good working knowledge Speaking/Reading/Writing of English and French are required. This may be tested. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass U.S. Embassy specific medical and security certifications.
- Duties Responsible for the intake and processing of all ACS, IV, and NIV casework. Incumbent is primarily responsible for cashiering in the section and fully accountable for reconciliation and deposit of all consular fees collected at post to Class B Cashier. Assists with pre-screening of applications and verifies information and supporting documentation. Reports directly to the Consular Specialist. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Embassy issued Security clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: In order to qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested diploma and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. If you fail to provide requested information, or the information you submit is insufficient to verify your eligibility, you will not be considered for this position. Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification or equivalent (if applicable) Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable) CNI OR Passport copy (as applicable) High School Diploma or Certificate Work attestation DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: ONLY Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde