Date Posted : May 10, 2022
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : GOVERNMENT
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Two year of general administrative work experience is required Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or Local Mandatory Schooling and received high school diploma Evaluations: LANGUAGE: English (Good knowledge) reading, speaking, and writing skill is required. This may be tested SKILLS AND ABILITIES Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. This may be tested EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Full Time (40 number of hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Travel Required: Occasional Travel Occasional Travel will be required Back to top Duties The incumbent assists the Senior General Services Officer and Assistant General Services Officer in day-to-day operations and supervision of General Services Office functional units (Procurement, Warehouse/Supply, Shipping/Customs, Motor Pool, Housing, Travel). Incumbent ensures proper and timely support is provided to all Mission staff and ICASS subscribers. Coordinates residential commissioning and make-ready activities. Other functions and duties may be assigned in conjunction with special events for short-term durations normally not to exceed ninety days. This is a full-time sensitive ICASS position, which requires a ‘secret’ security clearance. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a secret level clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position. All Applicants: • High School Diploma Eligible Family Member Applicants: • Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) • Passport copy • DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) • SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: Only applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde