Date Posted : Mar 21, 2022
Community Liaison Office Coordinator (US Embassy) Yaounde
- Required No. of Employee's : 1
- Salary : 0.00
- Duration of Employment : Full Time
- Prefered Sex : Male/Female
- Sector of Vacancy : GOVERNMENT
Qualification/Work Experience :
- Qualifications and Evaluations Requirements: EXPERIENCE: Minimum of three years of professional work experience is required Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or Local Mandatory Schooling and received high school diploma Evaluations: LANGUAGE: Good Working Knowledge of English Speaking/Reading/Writing required. This may be tested. SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Standard knowledge of Microsoft computer environment is required. This may be tested. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. Qualifications: All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
- Overview Hiring Path: • Open to the public Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency: For USEFM - FP is 06. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C. Open-to: • U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) - All Agencies Security Clearance Required: Top Secret Clearance Appointment Type Temporary Appointment Type Details: Definite not to Exceed five years minus one day Marketing Statement: We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply. Summary: The work schedule for this position is: Part Time (32 hours per week) Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end. Supervisory Position: No Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No Back to top Duties The Community Liaison Office Coordinator (CLO) is responsible for developing and managing a program based on community demographics and post-specific needs. Development and implementation of the program has direct impact on post morale and affects overall work performance, productivity, retention, community spirit, and individual and family well-being in a foreign environment. The CLO develops evaluation criteria and conducts periodic surveys to assess program efficacy. Based on analysis of formal and informal surveys, the CLO develops and implements a long-range program plan that outlines goals to maintain and enhance morale at post. This position will be available in July, 2022. How to Apply How to Apply: All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a Top Secret clearance. To apply for this position click the “Submit Application” button. For more information on how to apply visit the Mission internet site. Required Documents: To qualify based on education, you MUST submit the requested degree and / or transcripts as verification of educational requirement by the closing date of this announcement. Failure to provide requested information, or the information is insufficient to verify eligibility, may result in disqualification for this position. All Applicants: • High School Diploma • Language Scores (if available) Eligible Family Member Applicants: • Copy of Sponsor's Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent) • Passport copy • DD-214 - Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable) • SF-50 (if applicable) Next Steps: Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email. For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office. Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Yaounde, Cameroon.
EMPLOYER : US Embassy
EMPLOYER'S LOCATION : Yaounde